State of HARYANA
Sri Gurdwara Patshahi Dasvin - Sulhar
village, 10 kilometres south-west of Ambala
City was visited by Guru Gobind Singh
during his stay at Lakhnaur in 1670-71.
The Gurdwara, an old double-storey domed
building constructed to commemorate the
holy visit, stands to the northwest of
the village. A spacious divan-hall was
added in 1951. Sulhar is approached by
Ambala-Pehowa road. Link road to Sulhar
branches off at village Bulana.